Friday, April 1, 2011

No Bullshit, and Ol' Bessy


It's a good night to be in Los Angeles. Tonight at 11:00 at one of my most beloved watering holes- The Kibitz Room, the band Ol' Bessy is playing. Ol' Bessy is fronted by one of the most all around talented musician (with moves that rival Paul Stanley) Mr. Mac Dunlop. Check out my link at the bottom of the blog for more info on the band. I, along with half of the underground music community will be there tying one on.
And finally in response to my last post regarding Aerosmith and American Idol, it was pointed out that no T-shirts from 'Get your wings' had the bands faces without the name Aerosmith stamped on the front. Well thanks for the support, and for calling me a bullshitter. Mostly I do enjoy stretching a story to color it in my favor, but a response is necessary just to cover my bases of storytelling.

One: The shirt does have their faces on the front, and the logo on the back. No, it is not a official concert T-shirt. I got it at a thrift store years ago, I'm a musician and have been broke most of my life and an Aerosmith T-shirt for a buck or two was right up my ally.
Two: If I would have said that the cashier was a middle aged Asian woman, the story would not have been any fun at all would it?
Three: I am not insulting your favorite show American Idol.

And finally Four: This is my damn blog and I will sometimes say things that don't agree with everyone's liking.. and from now on, I will not apologize for any of it.

Now, bring on the Kibitz and Ol' Bessy!

No comments:

Post a Comment