Saturday, September 29, 2012

7171

I'm obsessed.

As I this moment I am only into Chapter three and 7,171 words, but I'm already enthralled. It haunts me now when I am not writing. That nagging feeling of something left undone.

I am even finding it hard to write these words, at this moment. My time is precious and the juices are flowing.

I will do my best to keep in touch over the next months, I have a review of this great new restaurant in NoHo that I will post in a day or two. But for now I must focus. Being a Mommy of a toddler is posing much more of a writers block, when I have to drop everything and chase after my son. I remember writing the first novel with one hand, cradling my infant son in the other all the while bouncing on a exercise ball. Really, that was so much easier than now.

Now I stay up till one or two AM, and my house cleaning has gone to shit. Whatever works right? I will find the balance, but as of now it is a brilliant beginning.

So many returning characters, some exciting new ones. Ok, that's all I have for now. The boy is beginning to fade and it's my time. I must return.

As always, follow your dreams. It's the only way to live.

Xxo,
Tommie V


No comments:

Post a Comment